Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

30 Days of Truth: Today we dip into the clearest ocean and swim with "LOVE"

I don't know if this is a quote or not. It's a thought so perhaps I've heard it once before. "What can be your best quality can also be your worst." Does that make sense to you? It does to me.

Love! This is my absolutely, favorite word in the dictionary. I'm in love with love, everything about it. I feel it's important to over use it! You can never say it too much as people are scared of. I know how it makes me feel to hear it so I can only imagine what day I've made for someone else expressing how I feel about them. I hope.. when I die I'm remembered for trying with all of me to make everyone feel loved.

I love.. love.. LOVE..

..my big heart. I feel it and hear it so I know it's there. I have so much room to care for all the people in my life and even more. I'm pretty sure that the love in my heart is unlimited and it's a great feeling. My heart makes me hurt, cry, and feel anger. I love it, all the feelings make me real.

..my green eyes with freckles. I was told when I was very young by my Papa that the green made me more Irish than others. It's silly when I look back but that's what I think of when I really take a good look into them (in the mirror of course).

.. that I'm observant. I feel that I would have made a great Profiler for the FBI, haha. I don't want to call myself someone who judges in a negative way. I can look at someone and in my head create a summary of their life and them. I've come to find out after knowing them that I was right. Where ever I am I've observed my surroundings, so I'm never really caught off guard in a situation. I really love that about myself.

..that I'm a hardworker. No matter what I've done in life I've worked really hard to get where I ended up whether it was a short period of time or long. I have a house now with the love of my life and 3 crazy animals but I (we) worked really hard to get here. I never gave up even though perhaps there were times that made it easy to. I'm happy that I put all of me into anything I take on.

..my love for photos. I may not be a professional photographer, maybe someday I will be! Not today though ;) I've caught some great times for people and because of that they'll always have those memories. Which leads into my next love..

.. my appreciation for memories. I don't want to say I dwell but I'm one that enjoys telling stories from my past and asking alot of questions about others. My friends have probably heard some of the same storie a thousand times. Side note.. thanks for letting me repeat myself because it means something to me :)

.. my energy. This is funny because at so many times I have the 'lack' of this, haha. I was a spunky, happy child who talked, sang and danced too much. Nothing wrong with that. As I got older I lost a little of that and calmed down. I think over the past few years I've slowly got back to my so called 'ways'. I love talking, singing and dancing and believe me you can never do any of those too much!

I may add onto this list but I'm very satisfied with what I've written so far. I love you all so much and thank you for taking the time to reading this and being apart of this journey!

Love always,
KT