Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

I got a little of topic venting about my recent adventure with the fun filled flu. I really would have liked to skip this one, Day 10. I'm a little far behind but this one is hard. I honestly do not have anyone currently in my life that I need to let go of. Sure there are people that have hurt me badly in my life but believe me when I say any who has I do not associate with. Of course they will never read this because of the fact.. I do not associate with them.

I'm at the point in my life that those I befriend are people that I wish to have in my life as I begin to grow even more. I feel we're at the stage where we get married, buy a home, raise a family. These are extremely crucial parts of our life and we want to share that with people we feel will be around for along time.

So with that said there is no one at this time in my life that I wish I didn't know. There are people I love that I wish didn't hurt other people whether they mean to or not so perhaps I can take the time to ask people to take a step back when they're in a situation. Think before you act and really ask yourself will what I say hurt this person? Do I want to hurt this person? Hopefully, you're answer is no I do not. That will help with relationships in your life. I myself am guilty of this in my life. I'm no angel but I've learned alot from my past. I'm working on making better decisions for myself as they effect those I love around me.

I love you all very much and look forward to sharing the future together :)

Love always,
The sick one..

There's a difference between beating yourself up and being honest with yourself. You can not change the past but you can learn from your mistakes. Always look for the positive that came from any bad situation.