Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?

I have to just say how crazy these topics are, in a good way. When I finally read the topic it somehow relates to my day or what's going on in my life my jaw drops. I was just telling Charlie today how good I feel right now about life. I'm a pretty happy person anyway, but there's somehow always something weighing me down that I'm good at hiding or stressed out about. It's normal, right? Happens to the best of us. I always so that, something good will come along.

Extraordinary things have been happening lately to so many people I love. When that happens it makes me feel great about life. That life is being good to people that really deserve happiness. I have two best friends that are expecting babies that will be absolutely beautiful gifts in their lives. These are two amazing, strong and genuine women who I love so much. I'm so happy to be apart of their lives and beable to experience the journey with them. Someone out there is watching over them and finally said.. it's their turn to be happy. This is how life should be! We experience so many crazy obstacles that bring us down so low and just keep throwing more at us thinking we can somehow handle it. Finally hope exists once again when wonderful news like this comes to light.

So the best thing that's going on for me is what is going on with people around me. What I just discussed and so much more. I have a great friend that started up sending care packages overseas to men & women fighting for our country. She's so motivated and full of love I never doubted she would succeed. Some other friends are starting the next chapters in their lives with marriage and owning their first homes.

It's your turn to be happy now. Embrace others happiness that are around you. Be happy for other people and keep your heart and arms open! Believe me, it pays off. Don't dwell and be sad telling yourself it's not fair other people are happy and things aren't working out for you. I promise they will. It's always our turn. Happiness comes from the energy around us, so absorb it!

Peace & love!
Katie