Thursday, December 30, 2010

A lovely award!!

I received an oh so beautiful award for having a Stylish blog. Thank you for making my day, Elise at Living the Good Life :) You're such a wonderful person!


There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

1. I have an enormous amount of love to share! :)
2. I don't drink coffee and never will.
3. I make up random songs about activities I'm doing.
4. I love to dance where ever and whenever. It's the best feeling in the world.
5. I go on a lot of hikes and I'm petrified of heights
6. I love oranges, but not a fan of orange juice.
7. I love ketchup and sauce but I don't like tomatoes.

I have awarded the following lovely people :)