Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hair today, gone tomorrow?

Hello beautiful you!

Recently I've been browsing through my many photo albums stored on my cute and convenient laptop. I laugh at how I'm constantly changing my hairstyles. Since I was wee little one I always enjoyed doing funky things with my hair and once I reached Middle School I began colouring and cutting my own hair. There's been many accidents with the hair colours, believe you me! Let me step back a moment. When I was in 1st grade the night before my school photos I took scissors to my bangs. I wish that I could find the picture to share (I'll look for it!).

For along time I had planned to go to hairdressing school but as with all of my other dreams my ambitions changed. I can't remember the last time that I went to a salon to get my hair cut. I did get a perm when I was 19 which lasted a few years until it all grew out. What a disaster, it really ruined my hair. I picked out a bunch of photos to share with you to see how OCD I am with changing my hair. I finally went back to my roots which is auburn and I'm going to try really hard not to go light this year or short.

It's okay to laugh ♥ I sure do!















It's fun to look in the past, feels like it was just yesterday. Love you all!