Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sharing a Love Story ♥

Today is the first Love Story and I would like to thank Tania for sharing this with everyone. Enjoy and be sure to stop bye to visit her and spread the love.

It was the morning of May 7, 2009. I awoke like any other day and got ready to go to work. The previous night before I had not been feeling too well but just brushed it off. On my drive to work I began to feel pains in my stomach and felt a bit uneasy. Something was not right. I called a good friend of mine and described to her how I felt questioning if this was normal. I was only 36 weeks pregnant.. should I be feeling pains like this? She just told me to relax, that it could be Braxton Hicks contractions and to call her back if they got worse. So I just went into work and went on with my normal day. 

The pains didn’t go away but they really weren’t getting any worse so I continued to just brush them off. I still had a month left so I didn’t really think they could possibly be actual contractions. (Not that I even really knew what contractions should feel like) .....then it happened. It was 10:00 am and I was walking down the school hallway with one of my students when all of I sudden I felt a wet sensation running down my leg. I thought I was having an “accident” and embarrassed so I sent the student back to their classroom. I quickly walked back towards my room and in a panic gathered my things together. 

Everything became a hazy blur from that moment on. I passed a co-worker in the hall and stuttered “I…I think my water broke. I’m going to drive to the hospital.” She told me “No way. You can’t drive.”  Before I knew what was going on an ambulance had been called. Fortunately my boyfriend had finally made it and we drove to the hospital together. Arriving at the hospital the doctors quickly checked me and my water had indeed broke. My baby was coming. The only problem was that she was breech and after trying to turn her (very painful!) they were unsuccessful. So I had no choice but to have a c-section. 

Hours later my beautiful baby girl was born healthy and perfect. I held her in my arms and just stared at her. She was so tiny and looked like a little angel to me. Tears came to my eyes as I gently held her tiny hands in mine. I kissed her soft cheek and whispered, “I love you”.  I truly do love her and my love has continued to grow each day. It was love at first sight. I have never felt something so deep and strong in my entire life. I have never loved anything or anyone the way that I love my little girl. She has touched my heart like nothing ever has. 



You can visit this lovely lady at:
http://twitter.com/_MommyLand

All Love Stories will be archived here. We would love to read your story so if you would like to share please visit for details ♥: