Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sharing a Love Story ♥

Thank you so much Joelle for sharing this sweet story with us. You both are an extremely beautiful couple! I have grown so fond of her blog as she is just so lovable and full of life. I promise once you visit her, it will be hard to step away. Spread the love!


My husband and I met almost seven years ago, while we were still in high school {he was fifteen, I was seventeen}. We held hands the first night we met, but we had no idea that we would end up where we are today! Since then, we've gone through so much together...losing family members and choosing schools...We finally got married in July, after almost six and a half years of dating! So far, married life is absolutely amazing; better than I ever imagined it would be. 


 
You can visit Joelle at:

 All stories will be archived here. We would love to read your story so if you would like to share please visit for details ♥: