Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Day to Remember.

I have to say that this Birthday was by far one of the best I've had in my 27 years. I wanted to celebrate with just my girlfriends as Charlie and the majority of the guys were going to a Stag Party. It all worked out perfectly. My plan to celebrate was that no one had to spend too much money. Myself and 6 of my lovely friends stayed in last night. Everyone brought a yummy dish and then we drank wine by the fire. We told stories, talked, sang, danced and it was unforgettable.

There was nothing like waking up to sunshine and getting Birthday kisses from my little man. 


Today, Charlie planned a little adventure for the two of us. 

 We went to a Vineyard for a wine tasting which neither of us had been to before. It's called White Silo Farm & Winery. The have all different kinds of fruity wines which I'm very much attracted to! I came home with 5 bottles (woohoo!). I'm very excited to do reviews on each of them for all of you. Of course, we love getting the free wine glasses with the Vineyard's logo on them ♥

During our adventure today we stopped for a beautiful deer that casually made its way across the road. 'Hey bambi!'

In a nutshell, my birthday was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better day ♥
Photobucket